HagelToast - tales from a tiny kitchen

Strange to see how a good dinner and feasting reconiles everybody. Samuel Pepys

Saturday, June 02, 2007

If you wander in or are wondering

life gets in the way of cooking and since i started studying through work and met my hunny i havent had timeto use the kitchen so much. as a result this blog fell by the wayside. Since i am trying hard ot lose weight i started low fat toast and a mixture of stuff is going to be on there. Weight loss stuff and foody stuff. Head back to my profile if you want to take a look.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Fab said…

    Hi Hageltoast,

    I tagged you for a meme. Would you come by for a visit? I visit your site or should I say sites sometimes. I like to read them but currently haven't had the time to 'internet' a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home