HagelToast - tales from a tiny kitchen

Strange to see how a good dinner and feasting reconiles everybody. Samuel Pepys

Monday, March 06, 2006

micro kitchen

I have such a tiny kitchen, and it is so overcrowded, but I thought i'd share some pics.

The Spice rack, by the door into the hall.


The Counter, my only work surface, the other wall houses the sink, the oven and one cupboard with the microwave on top and the boiler on the wall above that,



And on top of the cupboards

So there you go, that's where it all takes place.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Toni said…

    That is small.
    I HAVE to get a digital camera!
    I LOVE that spice rack :)

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Hageltoast said…

    It is, when we eventually move I have told Mark i will comprimise on all but two fctors, a suitable area for the bunnies and a decent sized kitchen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home